Glossy-un-boxing - January

So we are now on to January and this one was in partnership with Deliciously Stella - all the products in the box are food related.


The first product is a Nip+Fab Kale fix moisturiser. Kale is a superfood of course but it is also great in a moisturiser to help soothe and smooth skin.




Next we have a eye shadow single from the balm. This is a aubergine kind of shade that blends really nicely, it is very pigmented and is great for the crease. The full palette is around £34 which is a little steep, but from what I have heard the Balm cosmetics products are of a really good quality. I definitely think I will be investing in some of there other items.

We also have a Unani Milk cleanser - it is nourishing, and well as purifying while helping to removing all your make up. This full size product is £14 which is again a little pricey. It smells great and does a great job and removing a full face of makeup. Leaves skin soft and gently scented which is just great.


Can't go wrong with a good face mask and the Vitamasques Manuka Honey Face mask is just that. It is a sheet mask infused with manuka honey to leave your skin feeling soft and nourished. For £3.99 it is a steal. it was well worth that price maybe more. My skin was lighted scented and very soft - it also felt hydrated and relaxed.


Finally in the box we have Hairon zero crease hair tie - I like these to be honest. You get three in a pack for £3.99 which is just over a pound for each. I have already broken one but I have quite a lot of hair which is also very long. I won't say they are zero crease but that could have been the way I was using them - the same as why they may have broke. As my hair is long I do normally have it up in a messy bun rather than a ponytail. But overall I did like them don't think I will repurchase though.


Overall I enjoyed everything in the box - I loved the food theme as well. Let me know if there are any food related beauty products that you can't live without in the comments below!

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!