Dear Blog #15 Quiet Time

There has been a short space of radio silence - due to a few reasons which will all be explained in this post. So the last proper update I spoke about the furniture we were having delivered. That came and it has been assembled but also put into ts rightful place. After that weekend I started getting a terrible pain in my shoulder which pretty much rendered me useless for the next few days. I scheduled a few posts but pulled them down as I couldn't finish them. 

Work has been a bit crazy, but is starting to calm down again which is good! I have been battling a terrible cold - I am still loaded but it is subsiding. It has been one ting after another but I am here and working on getting some great posts lined up.

I have february's glossy unboxing to upload shortly and I want to write a little piece about some other products I have received. I was thinking about starting to produce some videos again but have no idea where to start or what you would like to see - any comments would be fantastic!

Also, I have been in two minds on whether or not to post some foody posts, let me know what you think? But also anything suggestions for what you want to see? Leave them all in the comments below!

Here is to progress!

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!