Glossy-un-Boxing - November

As I haven't been on here is a while I have a few boxes to go through so I am gunna do a post on each one to catch up!

First one I am going to start with is November.

The first thing listed on the little card is a Ruby large tapered blending brush (8). I mainly use this as a crease brush for my eyes or as a blending brush to finish my eyeshadow. They suggest using the brush for contouring smaller areas such as your nose - if that is something you do. I have had no shedding from the brush so far and it is very soft. Not sure if I prefer it over my real techniques but I do think it is a handy brush to have in your kit!


Next is the 111Skin bio cellulose facial treatment mask (what I mouthful!) this retails for £20. It is a strange sensation having the mask on - it is a thin jelly like consistency which covers your whole face. It was a gold colour and looked to have fine glitters on it too. Straight after my skin felt really soft and smelled really great, my boyf told me he noticed a difference just by looking at me! The next day I went to apply my makeup and my skin was soft and smooth, it was perfect for a good makeup day.



There were some Wilkinson sword razors in the box as well with raspberry rain scented handles. I have since donated them to someone else as I have plenty of them myself. They retail for £5.69 for a pack of three, four bladed razors.

We also have the Nanogen root boost hair thickening spray. You can spray this on to damp or dry hair to give your hair a bit more volume. I suggest on damp hair, flick you head over and dry with a hair dryer for maximum volume! I don't use this often as on a daily basis I tend to have my hair up but it is good for when you want big hair! This is priced at £9.95.



Finally there is the De Bruyere Beaute jumbo eye pencil in Bubble (07). This is a khaki-grey colour, great for all over the lid blended in, or as a colour for the crease. Great for if you are in a rush just run it all over the lid and blend with your finger. This is priced at £15.



























As an extra treat we received a raffaello which is coconut, wafer.. thing. It was tasty and very unexpected!

Let me know if there is anything you would like me to go into more detail about, I will answer any questions in the comments!

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!