Dear Blog #11 - New Things!

Well the day has come where I have betrayed all that I have ever stood for.. and I have passed on to the dark side... I have left the side of the jedi and joined the republic by getting an Iphone..


Now don't get me wrong it is a beautiful rose gold, but it is something I have been fighting for a long time. Once my boyfriend got the iphone seven I was a little big jealous, I think that was mainly because he had a shiny new toy and I wanted one.

This was more for necessity - my trusty Samsung S5 gave up the ghost. It stopped charging, wouldn't switch on nothing.. So today I went and got an early upgrade. After feeling betrayed by my trusty Samsung I have switched teams and we will see how it goes.

I went for the Iphone 7 just as it is the newest model and I could get in on a reasonable deal, for being a loyal customer (ha ha!). I have only had it for a few hours and I am already missing my back button.. but I do like how it looks. It has plenty of space on it for all my apps, and photos.. ahh bliss.

Hopefully I will love it and it will last me a while - my poor Samsung was nearly 2 years old.

Here is to trying something new!

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!