Dear Blog #12 - The one with the cake

If you don't follow me on social media (instagram, twitter.. etc..) then you won't have seen this but yesterday I made a cake. Not just any cake - but a one that looks like a coca cola bottle! It was easier than I thought but takes a bit of patience. I just googled it, watched a youtube video and went for it. Here is the finished result :


Excuse the mess on the table - cleaning fairy was busy making cake, ha! ...



The final stage of room sorting will be soon upon us, tomorrow we will be able to sort out our cupboard which will become our wardrobe which will free up a lot of room as we can finally move these rails! Our IKEA order has been placed and should be with us in like a week and a half which is a little annoying but gives us time to do extra sorting, get rid of stuff we don't want and finalise where everything is going to go.

It has been a long, long time since I have had a room which is organised and kept the way I would like it which is something I am really looking forward to. I know that might sound a little sad but it is truly the little things in life which mean the most. It is even better when you can share it with someone you care about.

I know this will mean even more to Dylan and even though he has put me in charge as such, I feel like we have both compromised and will both love the room once it is sorted. It has already been a bit tough getting to this stage but happy that the finishing line is in sight.

There are so many things that we want o do with the space, continue to blog, youtube and finally start our podcast. Once the room is finished all of that will be possible and it is so exciting. We have already made great efforts to bring back our blogs and both really enjoying it. It is great to spur eachother on, as well as having a bit of competition - I must admit he is definitely winning!

Positive vibes again today.. It is nice to feel genuinely happy and not worry - even if it is brief.

Here is to PMA (positive mental attitude!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!