My New Venture - AVON

So pretty much everyone has heard of AVON but some people think it is just makeup - they have now become so much more. I have been a rep before however I have started it up again, it is for a few reasons, I like the products, it gives me something to work hard on and also it is nice to have extra money!



As part of getting all setup I have opened an online store - I will pop the link HERE. Have a browse if you like something why not place a order. So even though I am up in not so sunny Sunderland - we can still get your order to you! There are always deals on delivery or even free delivery! YOu might as well have a browse!

If you have any questions leave them in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!