Glossy-un-boxing - February 2017

So last month - I have very nearly caught up! How exciting?! In February we received a special box. It is soooooooooo pretty!


First thing we received - was the Jeanne Abthes L'eau de rose - this is a full size perfume. It is very elegant but quite strong so you have to be a big fan of rose it enjoy this. In the box is a full size bottle which retails for £20. Being honest it isn't my cup of tea but still a good product to get - if you dig it! How old do I sound though?! 


Next is a face scrub for La Theore des Volcans - this is their noir eternae youth potion face scrub. The scrub is enriched with volcanic paste which help to cleanse and purify. It is also blended with anti-ageing ingredients to help plump and smooth skin. This is full size and with a hefty £26 price tag I think it si a bit steep but they feeling of my skin after was amazing. It left it unbelievably soft to the touch.


We also received a hair mask from Garnier, it is part of their Honey treasures range. This hair mask is a hair restorer balm meant to hydrate and leave hair looking glossy. We only got a sample size of this product but it is only £4.49 for a full bottle which isn't bad as it left my hair silky smooth and didn't weigh it down, also that scent was amazing!



For our nails we go a paint pot from Ciate in the shade Fade to Greige. This is a taupe with a violet-grey hue helps to not wash out paler skin tones. It lasted okay on my nails - about 4-5 days without chipping. To repurchase the pot it is £9. For how long it last I feel like that is a bit steep. I might try it again before I consider buying it.

 Finally we got a beautiful highlight from MEMEME called beat the blues in the shade oyster gold. It has an applicator similar to a nail varnish and it is very easy to go over board with it - so go careful! It is a iridescent gold skin illuminator, which can be mixed in with your foundation to create a dewy finish or dotted on the high points of your face to make them pop. For £7.25 it has a good pay off and will last you a while as you just need a small amount of product. I prefer a silver tones highlight so I might have to check out their other products!


Have you tired any of the products? Let me know what you think! Also do you receive a glossy box? Thinking about it? or subscribed to another beauty box? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!