Film Friday - Beauty and the Beast (2017)

A tale as old as time has had a revamp - this live action version of the classic disney animation has hit hard at the box office.


To most girls this film will be close to there hearts, Belle was the first Disney Princess that had a bit more substance - she was clever, a bookworm and didn't swoon as soon as she saw Gaston. Now I am not saying the Princesses that came before weren't clever but them attribute were never dwelled on for too long.

If you have never seen beauty and the beast here is a brief synopsis - A young prince, imprisoned in the form of a beast, can be freed only by true love. What may be his only opportunity arrives when he meets Belle, the only human girl to ever visit the castle since it was enchanted. (From IMDB)

In the live action version you get to see more of the back story, there are extra songs and a lot more magic. I was in awe. All the enchanted furniture was beautifully edited and just as sassy as the original. I cried numerous times and laughed in all the right places. Basically I was a total fan girl!

I couldn't fault it - there are a few things I would have added and a few I would change but all in all it was so much better than I thought it would be. You definitely have to check it out!!

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!