New Make-up Palettes!

It seems every year for Christmas I get SO MANY beauty products! This year I didn't get too much make-up, but I did get some lovely palettes.






First off, I got a colours by Technic WOW palette, which has a wide variety of eye-shadows, blushes and lip colours. It doesn't look the best, but the colours are quite pigmented, I tend to use more nude shades but this is great for a pop of colour. It is the most colourful eye-shadows I own, and I'm quite enjoying them. There is a great variety of colours. The blushes are pretty good as well, I don't use to much blush as I have naturally rosy cheeks, but as there are a choice of colours, from pinks to a more taupe colour it is ideal. I really love the lip colours, I use them as a lip stain; lightly dabbing them onto my lips and building it up. I think that this is perfect for someone just starting out in make up, as it was quite in expensive, has a variety of colours for different skin tones and there is just so much you can do with it! 

Blushers
Lip Colours

This next palette was featured on Pixiwoo as a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palettes; the W7 in the Nude palette. The packaging looks similar and the shades look the same. Nic from Pixiwoo said that she preferred this palette as there was less fall down; I have to say this is the palette I use the most and I don't think I've had any fall down. This is me to a 'T'! I love neutral shades! It is very pigmented, easy to blend, everyday shades. Again, it is a steal, great for a beginner; especially for a more natural, everyday look. Perfect for work or school. There are also, different variations also, I think there is one called lightly toasted, in the buff and others. I am definitely going to be purchasing them in the future!



Lastly, I got the No 7 eye shadow collection. I think this is a special edition palette for Christmas as I can't find it on the Boots website any more. It is a really pretty rose gold palette with a huge mirror and plenty of colours to choose from. They are very pigmented colours but do have a little fall down, so I would advise using a concealer or eye base before using. Again, there is a great variety of colours most of which are shimmer-y shades. A very pretty, very good palette!



What beauty products did you get for Christmas? And what are you favourite make up palettes? Let me know in the comments below!

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!