Beauty Review - Nivea in shower body lotion


For the past few of days I have been using the Nivea in shower body lotion
; you use it after cleansing then I use about a palm sized dollop and rub it into my skin, just with my hands. It doesn't lather, it just glides on smoothly, then you simply rinse it off. You come out feeling soft and smooth; it doesn't live any residue; so you don't have to wait too long to get dressed (if you're in a rush). I think its perfect for a quick morning shower, when you want to be in and out. Nourishes my skin perfectly.


I have the normal skin type one, however there is one for dry skin also. You can also get a cocoa milk version. I think it would be really handy to take on holiday, or any travelling to keep your skin moisturised, especially in hot climates, but not have to spend any time rubbing in lotions or body butters.

xo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!