Cosy Candle Company - Asda


I was recently in Asda and I seen these huge, three wick candles for £5 and as always I was drawn to a bargain.


I adore candles, especially rich, warming, homely ones that seem to hug you as the smell makes its way round the room. So I got closer to the stand and I seen that they were 'winter scents' and were reduced. I gave them a smell anyway and fell in love with the Winter Chocolate and Almond scent. It is a rich, quite sweet smelling candle, as it seems to have a hint of Vanilla and Caramel in there.



When lit the room is filled with a warm comforting blanket of vanilla-chocolate-caramel! It is so... amazing! Unfortunately, they are only available at Asda! However, I will be looking out for them in the future!


What is your favourite brand of candle? What is your favourite scent? Do you prefer fresh scents or sweet? Let me know in the comments below!

xo


Comments

  1. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks. aprire partita iva in germania

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015