Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!

First thing I HAVE to mention is ED's album is out and I have it... ON VINYL! I am so happy! Thanks to the boyf for being a legend and getting it for me - what a star!!



I have had a good day overall but had a few points where I have felt particularly low or stressed for some reason. Nothing that I can pin point as a reason - so maybe it is just one of those days.


Things haven't quite panned out as I thought they would but I am hopefully that we shall be back on track after the weekend. The new furniture is due on Saturday so have quite a bit to sort! Hopefully it won;t be too much of a stress! The bedroom is currently a mess and can't be sorted until the cupboard is empty and the new furniture is here and built. I can see next weekend being a big faff on!

There have been other stressful bits happening in the background but I ma trying not to focus on them and concentrate on organising our room.

Things with work are progressing and on Monday I should be doing something slightly different to what I normally do - which is a bit scary but trying new things is always good. Hopefully if this pans out I will be able to continue and expand into that area of work. Which would be exciting!

Last week had some really good parts - which I am trying to focus on. Hopefully this week will be the same!

Here is to focusing on the positives!

xo

Comments

  1. I love collecting vinyl too, this is such a great album :)

    Lotte | lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only just started last year to be honest but have wanted to for the longest time! It is a really great album!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015