Dear Blog #13 - Baby Steps

Unlucky for some but number 13 is going to be a positive post. As you can see from the title there has been progress - so the cupboard is finally clear so we can put our rails in and the chest of drawers fit as well! BONUS!

Is it sad that I am really excited to get into my side of the bed without nearly being swallowed by the clothes rails?! Didn't think so!

So aside from that we have been organising and trying to plan where this IKEA furniture is going to go. We now have a good idea and hopefully we will have enough storage for all our bits and bobs. Of course we have thought of more things which we need, which are not as important and can get later. Just goes to show there is always something you need!

Apart from the furniture we also need to decorate... now I know it isn't the best idea to build the furniture then decorate but that is how things work out sometimes. We have come up with a good compromise and I am really excited to get it all sorted.

I haven't lived in a space which is fully sorted in so long - it is going to be amazing to have it all done. It has been years, like 6 years. Isn't that crazy?! The past 5 - 6 years have been a mess. Everything has been a bit of a blur but now that I have got my feet rooted again I am grateful. Soppy but I couldn't have done it without my partner in crime and I am so pleased to be on this chapter.

Support is really important in all aspects and I really would have been lost without all of the people who have been there for me. I know I have sometimes been awful to deal with either shouting and screaming or sobbing uncontrollably - but thank you. No one has to put up with that but good friends do and I am so pleased to have you all.

Here is to all the support given and received!

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!