Dear blog #14 - Stop Cookie Time!

This this week I have done a few things..

At work I have been off the phones a lot to help with floor walking, all that means is I answer questions and help if anyone needs anything. At home I have done a lot of ironing, washing, organising, sorting, cleaning, baking, cooking and just usual house-y stuff.

One thing I made this week are some chocolate cookies


They don't look like much but that was a photo when half were gone! They went down a treat!


Today is the day the furniture arrives. I am dreading building it all to be honest with you. Hopefully with the two of us it shouldn't be too bad. We only have a few birs coming but building the Kallax is going to be a challenge.

I am trying to remain positive - it can't be that bad and once it is up then we can sort all of our bits and bobs. Then that should be the room all sorted; well as much as we can this month!

Just a sort one from me today!

Here's to a happy weekend!
xo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!