La Belle Famille - Hydra Genius Aloe Water

This is another product I have been asked to test out by L'Oreal. This is their new moisturiser which has aloe water and hyaluronic acid in it. It is meant to lock in moisture for 72hrs to make your skin look fresher and give it a natural glow.


This is a very light weight moisturiser which has a light aloe scent - it applies smoothly once it has sunk into the skin there is a slight filmy texture which goes away eventually, it makes my skin really soft and smooth. I use this before I apply my makeup on a morning to leave my skin hydrated and plump.

On a night I use slightly more just to make sure it can soak in overnight. I wake up with silky smooth skin ready for the day. The formulation I have is for normal to combination skin - I hope they bring out other variants but watch this space.

I have had a quick scour of the internet and can't see a price showing anywhere!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!