My new obsession - Disney Tsum Tsums!

With Dylan being obsessed with POP! Vinyls I have had to find a new obsession of my own- and that is Tsum Tsums. They are cute little stackable versions of your favourite disney or star wars characters.
Top row (L-R) Maximus, Pascale and Minnie Mouse
Bottom row (L-R) Flynn Rider, Rapunzel and The Ugly Duckling
So I have started with four Tangled characters, mainly because I seen Pascale - I love him, he has to be one of my favourite characters; possibly ever! Then it just kind of spiraled from there. The ugly duckling is an anomaly - he looked so lonely and has a little tear drop coming from his eye I couldn't resist!

Let me know if you have any obsessions? Do you also have Tsum Tsums? Let me know who?

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!