My Love Affair with Soap and Glory...

As you have probably seen in previous posts, I absolutely adore Soap and Glory, I can't think of anything I haven't liked. They all smell amazing, do what they say on the tin, and leave your skin feeling soft and smelling great!



When I first seen their products in Boots, their bright pink packaging caught my eye, then I giggled at their choice of names. Most of them are film titles, or songs, or just a very tongue and cheek phrases. Then I started smelling them, all of them were beautiful. Some are rich and a little sickly, some floral, some fruity... Plenty of choice for anyone.

I can't remember what product I used first, but I believe one year for Christmas I received a gift set with some miniatures in; I think it had Clean on me, Glad hair day, The Righteous butter and others. I mention these three especially as now they are firm favourites and it is guaranteed that on my Birthday and Christmas I will get at least one of these, either in a set or on there own.

Clean on me is a lovely body wash, which is part of their Original pink fragrance collection. This pink fragrance is a mix of fresh and fruity tones with a few floral back notes. I can't describe how nice it is, but I love it so much. Unlike some body washes I have tried. the smell lingers on the skin, but you can also make it last so much longer if you use their The Righteous Butter. This is a nice butter butter which isn't as thick as most, you rub it into damp skin and it sinks in almost straight away and leaves you smelling amazing. Not only with you smell great, the body butter also leaves your skin so smooth and soft.


The Glad hair day shampoo is a no build-up formula shampoo, so that you can use it everyday. I have very fine hair just a hell of a lot of it! Because of this I find that I have to swap what products I use every time I go in the shower. Not only that, but I can't wash my hair everyday otherwise it will become very greasy, very quickly. My hair has become used to only being washed every other day, but on holiday it's a bit harder. I like to go in the shower everyday on holiday, so in 2012 when I went to Florida for about 3 weeks I panicked at the thought of washing my hair everyday! However, with this is I found there was genuinely no build-up and my hair coped a lot better than I thought it was going to. I didn't use it everyday but every other day, mainly to make it last, but I noticed when I was using my other shampoo that it would get greasier a lot quicker.


Another product, I can't seem to live without, is the soap and glory Hand food. This hand lotion is incredible, again it smells amazing, and it is so nourishing. Again this is part of the original pink fragrance, but also contains, shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow. I try and use this everyday, and if I don't I can really feel a difference in how dry my hands are, especially the winter months. You can get it in a few different sizes, so I love to keep the travel size in my bag, and my full size in my bed side table. I really want a big pump version of it, as I use it all the time so might as well go all out!

Finally, a product I use everyday is Peaches and Clean. I have already spoken about this is a previous post. My skin has been getting very dry recently and this is quite refreshing and doesn't really dry out my face. With all S&G products it smells amazing and makes your skin feel soft.



This post has been a lot of talk about how nice they smell, but they also deliver, they do what they say they will and leave you smelling phenomenal at the same time!

These are just a few of the many S&G products I own, I really think they are a great brand and highly recommend them, they can be a little on the expensive side but worth it. They also are a wonderful gift idea as they have various boxes for all occasions! Don't even get my started on their big Christmas box!

What is your favourite beauty brand? Do you have a beauty product you could live with out? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!