Sweet Sally Cinnamon - Double Chocolate Smart Cookies

Jar gifts always look quirky and well presented. I especially like the baking jars, some containing cake, cookie, or other sweet treat mixes.


Sweet Sally Cinnamon is a local business, in the Durham. They have a range of jar bakes as well as hot chocolate spoons, cinder toffee and hampers. Anyway, I recently used their Double Chocolate Smart Cookies.



All you need is your jar of mix, two eggs, and 125g soft butter.


Preheat oven to 200c conventional.


Combine all the ingredients together using hands or a spoon, I used a spoon then used my hands to form the dough.


Pop in fridge for 10 minutes to firm up.


After 10 minutes form into small balls, the labels says it makes about 20 cookies. At first I was unsure but they do spread!


And there we go!


I wouldn't call them a cookie as such, just because they aren't really chewy or gooey but they are a great dunking biscuit, lovely with a cup of tea.

Do you have a favourite biscuit? Do you prefer cookies? Do you dunk? Let me know in the comments below!

xo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!