Soap and Glory - Whipped Clean

I was going to post something different today, however I popped in the shower a little earlier and could resist doing a post on this amazing product!



This is a shower butter - a 2 in 1 shower gel and moisturiser, and is great for using to shave your legs. It smells amazing like all S&G products, this time of almonds, a kind of marzipan smell. It comes out of the tube as a thick lotion consistency, it is very slippery. I would advise you turn off or step out of the shower as it will just slip out of your hand. I know from experience, it was a sad day...

I use it just on my legs however, you can use it all over your body as a cleanser. As I said before I use it for shaving, massaging in circular motions until it lathers then shaving. The razor glides effortlessly over your legs and leaves them feeling so soft. Also since using it I have noticed a reduction in my shaving rash. It seemed that no matter what I used, mainly conditioner (great little beauty hack!) I would get red dots on my leg.

This is a great all round product and if you love soap and glory, or almonds, or 2 in 1 shower gels, you will love this!

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!