Dear Blog #3

My Holiday - Turkey 2013 - Take me back!

I really want to apologise for the random-ness of this weeks posts, I normally try to post, Monday, Wednesday and Friday and this week it has been - Tuesday, Thursday and today (Saturday). I know that no one is really that bothered but it is kind of my own schedule and feel bad negating from that.



Hopefully, there will be something really exciting happening soon, and it will - I really hope - make my blog better. It is something I have wanted to do for a while now, so fingers crossed by the end of the weekend and maybe my next post will be a lot different!

Work as usual is hectic, with next week being the busiest for a while, I think with Easter coming up we have a lot more visits and things happening. Anyway, I will be doing a lot of prep tomorrow, as my partner wants to watch the rugby. I quite enjoy it but I think they want to watch EVERY MATCH! Nothing a glass of wine can't cure!

Also, soon there will be a haul post, as it has been pay day and I have maybe went a little crazy... I think my partner is a bit astounded! Oh well, our bank balance will recover soon! There are also a few new products I have added to my beauty routine, so I will post some mini reviews soon!

I think that's all this week, sorry again for not posting as usual! Next week will be back on track I promise!

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!