Dear Blog #2

Life has been quite hectic again recently, I am getting a few extra hours at work, we have had someone staying with us this week and I have been really tired. Normally I go to bed quite late, but recently I have been getting so drained I feel myself wanting to sleep at 9!

I also feel like I am getting a cold, which I can do without, thanks! I hate being ill, especially when I am busy. Might have to get some cold and flu tablets and see what happens.


With having someone over we have all been playing Call of duty a lot! Which is fine, I really enjoy it. I just need to finish this book! I have been reading it for nearly a month as I keep finding other stuff I want to do. It isn't that long and it is really easy to read, so when I do I read a lot of it. I just need to sit down and make time!

Organisation is something that I am good at when I put my mind to it, but with feeling under the weather and tired, I just haven't been focusing! I really enjoy blogging and put a lot of effort into it, I just wish I was as organised as I was at the beginning of the month!

I have been compiling a list of some products I want to buy, or test out. I feel like my feed is getting full of the same kind of posts and I want a bit more variety. On the other hand, I do want to structure some sort of plan for example, maybe once a month I will write a book review, current beauty products and skin care products. Another idea I had was maybe a few tutorials, and some empties posts with mini reviews. Then I could try and schedule when I would post them; like the last week of the month will be, empties, current beauty and current skin care. I feel like it would be easier for me but also, it makes it easier for you to know what is coming and when.

Other posts I really want to do more of, is food related ones. Baking and cooking are a big passion of mine and I really want to make more posts and I have a few ideas. However, I feel that sometimes they get a bit lost in the beauty so don't know whether to put more focus on them instead. What do you think? Do you like both or prefer beauty and lifestyle posts? Leave a comment below, your feedback would be amazing!

Recently my skin has been getting worse, normally during the winter months my skin will get quite dry and I expect it to. However, over Christmas and new year my skin was okay, and now it is getting really dry and flaky, no matter how often I moisturise. I am getting really frustrated as I was blessed with decent skin, normal with no real breakouts. Now, it seems to be terrible, I hope it sorts itself out soon! I just need it to be summer!

I hope you enjoy these style of posts as well. I over think a bit too much, as you can probably tell, and like to get it out. I'm a worrier, and tend to worry more about the things that don't matter! Anyway, lets end on a positive, it is mothering Sunday this weekend, and I going to my Mam's house to make the family a lovely Chicken Korma! I'm Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a good catch up! Should I make a post about my Korma? Leave a comment!

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!