Dear Blog #1

Today I thought I would go for a little more of a relaxed post, as I have been super busy recently! Life is a little crazy at the moment, with working getting busier, we have a house inspection this week and trying to write some new content... is taking it's toll. Work is normally a bit crazy anyway, but I don't feel like I can relax at the minute with trying to keep the house looking perfect. Once the inspection is out of the way, it will be business as usual!


I haven't really done too much, apart from the usual youtube binges, coming up with post ideas, watching one tree hill and sleeping quite a bit. 

On youtube I follow quite an array of different people, as I seem to have very different interests. Beauty is a big passion for me, which explains why I follow people like Zoella, KathleenLights, Essie Button, and Pixiwoo. However, I am also secretly (not really a secret) a bit of a tomboy and love gaming, especially the Sims, Minecraft and Call of Duty. Which is why I am subscribed to; The Sim Supply, Life Simmer, PointlessBlogGames and most recently ChaiPlaysGames. It is a bit strange going from a beauty haul to a creeper chasing people in minecraft but I really enjoy youtube and think that it is a great platform for people. Who do you follow on Youtube? Who is your favourite?

Youtube is something I have considered joining for a while now, I like writing blog posts, but I feel that for some posts (a little like this one) It would be easier and more engaging to do a little video. Also, it would break up my blog a little bit. What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Recently, I started watching One Tree Hill from the beginning as I was never really a fan of it while it was actually on, (I preferred the O.C) but once it got to the last few seasons I started to watch it. I didn't really understand anything, and asked a lot of questions which I think annoyed my friend, but I needed to know! However, I am up to the third season and really enjoying it, in places it is like every teen drama and can be very over the top, but it is not too out there that I want to switch it off. 

My sleeping pattern seems to be all over the place; either I can't sleep, to god knows what time, I don't want to wake up or I go to sleep really early and wake up really early. At the minute it is quite late, and I can feel myself fading a bit but, I know that I will probably wake up quite early. Really annoying!

What to expect; I have a few new products I am testing, I am reading a new book and hopefully I will be doing some recipes soon! So there will be a bit of variety in the blog posts! I don't want my blog to become repetitive, and boring, but at the same time I don't want it to be too many different things. Let me know what you think? And if you have any ideas on future posts or what you would like to see would be great!  Also, what do you think about these kinds of posts? Do you like them? Just pop it in the comments box below!

xo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!