The world turned upside-down

Not even going to start with an apology. It should just be a given at this point.



Honestly, I can't even begin to tell you how much I have struggled with what is happening in the world, but as always we just try and plow on. What I have found comfort in over the last few months; is food, good T.V and my other half. I would normally add the cat in there but I think he enjoys our company more than we like his complaining.



Unfortunately, the food side of things means weight has been all over the place, but to be honest I think being a bigger size has helped me with confidence, but I will save that explanation for a later date. The T.V side of things means I have rewatched and found new shows that I have thoroughly enjoyed and I will share them with you later down the road. Also, if you couldn't tell by the title, I am in LOVE with Hamilton!!

As always, finding your person to help and support you, whether that be a friend or a partner in life is a massive help. I would say, especially with mental health; finding someone to bounce your insecurities off and just needing a voice to say 'it is okay' is just what I need sometimes.

I have talked about my mental health issues but I do want to speak about them more and more in-depth than I have previously. I recently watched a video by MyPaleSkin, she was talking about a past relationship and how it was mentally abusive. Honestly, I couldn't believe how much it resonated with me and how upset I got remembering all the things that happened. But more about that later.

The final thing I wanted to mention this, I have Instagram and Twitter. I am so much more active on Instagram, I am so much more of a visual person and seeing snapshots into someone else's life is truly what I live for. Please follow me, especially on insta, just so I know that I am doing the right thing in trying again.

I know I said I wouldn't but sorry

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!