La Belle Famille - False Lash Superstar X Fiber Mascara

So a little while now I recieved another item as I am part of La Belle Famille - I did a video about this on my youtube channel a while ago. Basically I received a big box of stuff from L'Oreal a while ago (blog post is still up about it HERE) I thought it was a one off but a few months go they asked me to be apart of La Belle Famille. I get to try out certain products for free and in return I have to leave feedback on their website. This isn't PR just as a consumer.






























So this mascara is a two in one - the first side is just a mascara but the second has fibres that stick to your lashes making them look fuller. Personally I am not a huge fan, however if you do like the yonique style fiber lash mascaras then this one will be for you!

I prefer lengthening products to volumising and I think that is why I don't like it as much, it does hold a curl quite well but I just wouldn't pick this over my other faves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!