Dear Blog #17 - Hiatus and Personal Life

Hello again,

I am so sorry for not being consistent it is the last thing I want. Me and Dylan started the podcast and things were going so well, until my mental health got in the way. I have been feeling ill in general for quite a while now and I though it was all down to my anxiety however, my doctor is concerned and has asked for further tests to be done.

It is just a precaution, they think they know what it is so it is a wait and see game at the moment but consistent uploading might be off for a whole. We are currently working on the last few episodes of the podcast now - I am typing this as Dylan is editing a segment. So that will be up as soon as possible!

I am so sorry yet again, I hope you can forgive me and I will explain more when I know more!

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking - My Chicken Kiev and Dauphinoise Potatoes

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!