La Belle Famillie - Lash Paradise Mascara

So in the UK I believe this has only just come out but I have had it for a few weeks now. This is L'Oreal's new mascara. I love it!  I did talk about it in one of our Dweekast podcasts but here is a brief post if you haven't listened to that yet!





It has a thick wand, which is great for creating volume. The formula also helps the lashes to hold a curl very similar to too faced better than sex and to be honest it does just as good job, and for a fraction of the price. Here is a side by side of both wands.



Left L'Oreal Right Two Faced
As you can see the only major difference is the length of the bristles on  the brush but honestly I don't think that makes too much to the actually outcome and effect of the product.

I can't really say anymore, I don't mean to hype it or anything but it is my current go to. I haven't used anything else since trying it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking - My Chicken Kiev and Dauphinoise Potatoes

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!