Tsum Tsums - The Collection Grows!

So it has been a while since I have posted anything about my tsum tsum collection, I wanted to just give you a brief update!


The photo above was taken a few days ago but as you can see i have started to collect the squishies Tsum Tsums. They are in a four pack in Tesco for £2.50 and one is hidden. There is potential to get a glittery and a golden tsum tsums.




Updated picture of squishies
All possible squishies for series 4 (the ticks mean I have them)

Next I just want to talk ab out my main collection -
Main collection including - Beauty and the beast,  Cars, Lion King, Monster inc, and Tangled.
Peas in a pod and 30th anniversary pack
Both of these were discounted in the disney and I couldn't resist, especially the peas in the pod; I have wanted them  for a long time!

Here is my medium Olaf and Wall-e
I really like the bigger Tsum tsums and would love to have a baymax *hint hint* (I know you will read this Dylan :))

Behind squishies is a Minnie Mouse summer collection

Not a great photo I know but I seen this little four pack and loved it. There are two with bow on, her more classic look, one pink and one green then the two with sunglasses on one has a floppy summer hat and one has a nice head scarf. I won 't be taking them out of the box but made them fit quite nicely I think :)

Let me know if you collect anything, if it is tsum tsums what are your favourites? Leave a comment below!

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Cooking - My Chicken Kiev and Dauphinoise Potatoes