Dear blog #10 - Lazy days!

So another lazy Sunday and all we have done is sat, listened to vinyl, cuddled, blogged and went for a carvery!

BLISS!



Loving the jazzy colours of these two in particular!!


SOOOOO.. Yeah by the time you read this a few days will have passed but I am really getting back into the swing of it and want to give you plenty of stuff to show that this isn't a phase but something that I am going to work hard on to get back to how it was. Boy, I have missed this!

We have taken the plunge and ordered the rest of the furniture, once that is here and all set up properly I am hoping to get back into the swing of actually creating videos for you! I miss that interaction - it just seems so much better! Anyway, it is all in the pipeline and one step closer!

I have done a little more organising and sorting - planning where everything is going to live. All in all I am feeling much more positive which is nothing but a big plus.

Today has been a really good day, and to be honest it has all been down to my partner in crime!  We have just laughed and joked all day! It has been absolute bliss!

Here is to a very relaxing Sunday! (Hopefully many more to come!)

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!