Dear blog #8

Nothing better on a Sunday than a roast dinner and a pamper. I have also done a lot of cleaning!

It has been well deserved, there has been yet more drama. I am not going to get into as it isn't my story to tell but it directly affects me in ways so it leads to added stress.

I haven't had a panic attack for a week or so now, I have had moments when I have felt close to one but nothing major to report on that front.

It is that time of the month when self loathing kicks in, as well as bloating, pain and my bitchy side comes out. I am generally a mild mannered person who just keeps myself to myself - however these times I just can't help myself. As always it is the people closest to you - sorry Dylan... Between bitchy comments, crying and pretending everything is fine I am cursing being a woman.

Why do I need a reminder that I am not pregnant? I mean I don't need to be in so much pain I can barely move just to know that I am not expecting?! I could just take a test... sigh!

On the plus side, me and the other half have started a new tv series - Blindspot. We are just over half way through the first series. It is about a woman who is found in a bag in times square covered in tattoos, she has no idea who she is or what the tattoos are. The FBI work out what the tattoos are one by one, which normally leads to some sort of conflict with a different party. It is very interesting, I am hoping they keep the story going without it getting boring.

We have gone through a few series' recently - we are up to date with suits, stranger things and I have been trying to catch up on the walking dead. Apart from watching tele we have recently complete grand theft auto 5 to 100% :). We were going to carry on playing games rather than watching a series but with the room change and not having a lot of storage room it is just easier to watch tele at the moment.

It is nice to be with someone who has similar interests, it means we can do so much together :)

Here's to finding the one!

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!