New Beauty Products - March 2015

Second month and I have a few new products to share with you, sorry it is a bit late!




Last month I talked about My body shop bb cream, but I thought I would change it up and went for, Rimmel Wake me up Foundation in the shade 103 True Ivory. This foundation is a dewy, fresh looking foundation, and a medium coverage but is buildable. I really like this foundation, I think this might be my go to when I want a bit more coverage.


Next product is the Soap and Glory Trick and treatment undereye concealer in Bright On. This is meant to concealer but also help reduce the signs of dark circles. I have noticed a slight fading in my undereye circles since using this product, I don't now if it is a combination of all the products I am using at the moment or just this one, but I am happy anyway!


As the Soap and Glory Concealer is an undereye product, I decided to try another concealer for undereyes to compare them. I chose the Max Factor Mastertouch Concealer, in the shade Ivory. This product has a fluffy applicator where the product come out. It is a lightweight concealer and I don't feel it covers dark circles quite well but not totally. However, I do think the applicator is very clever.


The foundations I go for are quite dewy so I thought it would be a good idea to get a powder to try and set the areas I don't want to look so dewy; like my forehead and nose. I wanted a translucent powder but they were out of stock where I went so instead I went for the Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder in the shades, 120 and 220. I went for two different shades as they didn't have samples but also I thought the light one would do for winter and the darker for summer. I quite like the powder, however I think that I will look for a translucent one.

220                             120

220                                120

Any recommendations? Let me know in the comments!

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!