Dear Blog #4

Firstly, hope you had a great Easter!

Mmmmm.... sweet popcorn!


So last week I finally put my video up, I was and still am quite nervous about it! I don't have the best equipment or experience but I am taking a big leap especially as I have only really just started my blog. I have ironically watched a shed load of youtube videos, trying to find hints and tips for how to get better at all of this!



I really hope you enjoyed it and that you will continue to support my blog. It is so nice to hear from a few of you and to get some feedback and advice! All comments are welcome and I appreciate the time you take to leave them! It is really frightening to put myself out there as I am not the most confident of people, I don't suffer from anxiety as such, more I lack self confidence. However, the more I post the more confident I get! I hope I also get better at blogging too!

Hopefully, there will be more videos shortly. I don't want to promise again as I am not the best at using the software but I will be writing quite a few post over the next few days so there won't be so many gaps in between posts again! I hope!

In other news, I am still watching a LOT of One Tree Hill! I am up to season 4 and *spoiler alert* Peyton's pyscho 'brother' is back! It's prom and Dan has asked Karen, to make amends for killing Keith. I think it is all going to kick off soon and I am feeling a little tense.

Also, I have just got up to date with Scandal, Bones and The 100! All are really interesting at the moment, I am a bit gutted about The 100 being the season finale. Scandal is building to something and Bones is a little emotional at the moment! Sweets... I can't cope!

Only 16 weeks until I go to Pathos! I am so happy to be getting away, especially all going in a massive group! My partner's family are so lovely and when we all went to Tennerife it was an amazing holiday and I can see this one being so much better! I have started buying a few clothes bits to take with me! Which is getting me really excited!!! Maybe, closer to going I could do a post about what I pack? Let me know if you are interested in the comments! Or any other post ideas you would like to see would be great as well!

We have recently purchased some cinema cards, and have been using them LOTS! So film reviews coming up in the feature!

That's all for my eventful week! See you soon!

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!