New Beauty Purchases

Well pay day has been and gone, so I have bought a few new products to add to my routine. I've recently got contacts and want my skin to look its best as its going to be a bit more on display.

As you might know from one of my previous posts, I am quite liking the Boots Botanics All Bright range. So I bought a few more bits. I bought the All Bright Serum which you apply after cleansing and toning but before your moisturiser morning and night. Serums are very rich so you only need three or four drops on your face avoiding your eyes.  I've found that once it sinks in it makes a skin feel really soft and more hydrated. It is a little oily however because it is so enriched,  you don't need a lot and it soaks in relatively quickly so this doesn't last long.
The next thing I bought was the Botanics All Bright Day Cream. I am running low on my Garnier Moisture Match and wanted to try something a bit different. As my skin has been getting very irritated while cleansing. I've noticed my skin is soft and definitely more hydrated,  however it is still getting irritated.
I went in search of products I could use to help my skin and maybe calm the irritation. 

I went into lush and told them my issue, she was very helpful and offered me a tester of a product she uses regularly. It is another cleanser called Ultrabland, it's not their nicest smelling product but it is a great cleanser. It's a creamy cleanser that has an oily texture,  it does leave your skin oily so you can leave it to moisturise. Or you can wipe it off with a cotton wool pad and water. I have been using my Botanics All Bright Cleansing water. I definitely think I will buying some as my skin is so much better and less irritated.



xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!