New Beauty Buys

Recently when using face wipes my skin has become very irritated, red and very sore. as I use face wipes daily to cleanse my skin, I was a bit unsure on what to do. I did some researching and found some cleansing waters that claim to dissolve your make up and cleanse your skin. Well I thought that was perfect. However, the cost of some of these can be very high.







The one I was mainly looking at was the L'Oreal skin perfection Micellar cleansing solution, to match my face cream. However, my partner wasn't impressed with the price as some face wipes are only £1 - £2. So I did a little more digging and found Boots did their own Botanics version which was on offer so was around £2. They have two verisons of which I bought the All Bright 3 in 1 Cleansing solution. I also got the matching eye make up remover (£1.99) and some really nice cotton wool pads (£1.89)



Now I know cotton wool pads aren't a new thing but i was really impressed with these ones as they are two sided - stick with me - one side is designed of creams and the other for liquid. It doesn't sound particularly fascinating, but I have really fallen in love with them!


I am really impressed with all my buys and so is my skin!

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!