First Impressions; L'Oreal Beauty Box

Good morning Bloggers!

Just a quick little update about a few of the products I received in my L'Oreal Beauty Box.

So far I have only used the shampoo, conditioner and the face cream.



I don't use conditioner very often as it normally makes my hair really greasy, very quickly (whether that is because it makes it so soft and I keep playing with it or not... I don't know, ha!) However, both the shampoo and conditioner made my hair super soft just as i started applying it! Not only that but it smells really nice too. It isn't very often I blow dry my hair as it damages it, however I have a very busy day today, so I had no choice. But still my hair is really, really soft and smells amazing! Also, the ends don't feel dry or brittle at all, I am really happy with the first use!

The face cream is obviously meant to be used daily, which for me is a challenge in itself as some mornings I wake up at 4 o'clock. Anyway, when first applying the cream, it its a silky texture and smells really nice. When rubbing it in, it seemed really light and even when letting it sink in to my pores it didn't feel heavy at all. I am also sure that I can feel my skin tightening, not uncomfortably but it is a bit strange. (As far as I am aware; I am not allergic to anything).

All in all, for the first uses I am really impressed. Going forward my main concerns are the shampoo and conditioner being quite heavy on my hair and making it go greasy quicker. Also, the same with the face cream; as I don't normally apply face creams first thing on a morning.

I am very excited and will keep you all posted!

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!