L'Oreal Beauty Box

Well life took over a little bit and I really struggled with what to write as a second post. Then inspiration hit in the form of a, slightly tattered, portly package; A L'Oreal Beauty box!

On a whim a while ago now I signed up to receive samples. So I was having a good gander of the website to see what else might take my fancy. That's when I seen that they were looking for people to become some sort of beauty panel and review some products. So I signed up on a whim.



Well, I received one! I was very shocked at the size of the box and that the box did in fact have full size products. When you sign up they ask you what products you currently use and what you would be willing to try.

Anyway, in my box;



1. Prodigy hair dye, in 535 Macadamia (which is a mahogany brown)





2 & 3. Elvive Full Restore Shampoo and Conditioner





4. Skin Perfection Anti-Fatigue Perk-up Cream



5. Elnett Satin - Normal strength hair spray





6. Color Riche Quad eye shadow, in E1 Smoky Beige Trench



7. Infallible Nail Polish, in 012 Forever Mink 





I want to use everything now! But I don't think that would be a fair review, so over the next couple of days/weeks I will be hopefully posting a few mini-updates on how the products are.

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cooking - My Chicken Kiev and Dauphinoise Potatoes

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!