L'Oreal Beauty Box; The review continues

Well here is another instalment on the products I received my my L'Oreal Beauty Box.





I have used the hair dye, I found the instructions very clear and easy to follow. I also thought that the application process was very easy. The gloves where of a better quality than some others, however I have quite big hands and had to stretch them out a little. As I am already a Brunette you can't really tell the difference in the colour, which I suppose is a good thing but I was hoping the copper-y tones would pop a bit more. Apart from that it was the best experience I have had dying my hair; the smell wasn't over powering, combining the products was simple, application was easy and the conditioner was very nourishing. The next day it did make my hair quite greasy, which is a little disappointing.

Also, I have used my eye shadow palette, it is a bit too glittery for my day to day look. I definitely think it is more of a going out palette; especially with the directions on the back, as it wants you to cover the whole of your eye socket in glitter. In the name of a very true review, I even went as far as using the brushes given. One end is your standard eye shadow sponge and the other is an angled pad, which was very handy for getting to the contours of your eye. The only thing missing would be something to blend the colours together. All in all, I would say that I would say it is a quaint little set and very easy to pop in your purse or clutch on a a night out along with your other essentials.

The face cream is very nourishing, and I am using it everyday! However, It does seem to take a little while to sink in, and makes my skin a little sticky for a while afterwards. Saying that, when applying my make-up the foundation glides on much easier than just using my usual moisturiser and primer.

So far, I think I am liking all the products I have used so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!