Dear blog #16 - The Darker Times

Yet again I have gone quiet and it is really not intentional. Things have got to much for me recently, I have taken quite a bit of time for myself, from work and everything. I don't want to dwell on it as I think I have made positive progress. Lets just say I was offered anti depressants again and I refused.

Life has it's hard times and I don't want to be reliant on anything to get me through it, I am a strong person and I can overcome it. I just need to find my own way of coping so I don't melt away. I have a few close people around me to help me, by either letting me rant to them, giving me advise or just supporting me whenever!

It hasn't all been doom and gloom, these hard times have brought be and my boyfriend closer together. Of course, there has been bickering and stresses but at the end of the day we stronger because of it. Over the past year, I don't know what I would do without him, he has been a great help and support through everything.

Because of all that has gone on yet again, you have fallen to background, that is not fair nor what I wanted. My plan is to get back on track, but I also don't want to overwhelm myself. I will start slow but steady maybe one or two posts a week. I have lots of products I have tried, a few empties to blog about and new favourites. I have also been on a baking session recently - so if there is anything you would like to see let me know below!

Here's to moving on up!

Xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!