I recently bought the Dove Purely Pampering Body Oil - Pistachio Cream and Magnolia . I got it at Costco on a whim, if I am honest, I thought it looked pretty and I really like Dove as a brand.
Another chatty post from me today. Progress is slow but has been made, we have bought some furniture from IKEA and have started the process of organising our new room. We have bedside tables, rails for clothes, a chest of drawers and a desk. next we need storage for actual stuff - like books, dvds, games etc. I think we are going to try and get it all sorted this month try and not hang about too long with the place looking like a bombsite - but we will see. With everything a bit more organised I feel like I can breathe a bit easier, I have done the whole living out of bags and boxes too many times before and it drives me crackers! One thing I am really happy I have set up, even if it not in it's permanent home is my turntable. It is something I got from my parents for my birthday last year and I adore it. Excuse the mess underneath the table. we still have a few bags.
First thing I HAVE to mention is ED's album is out and I have it... ON VINYL! I am so happy! Thanks to the boyf for being a legend and getting it for me - what a star!! I have had a good day overall but had a few points where I have felt particularly low or stressed for some reason. Nothing that I can pin point as a reason - so maybe it is just one of those days.
Comments
Post a Comment