Dear Blog #5



Sorry for the long hiatus! I have been ill as well as dealing with a lot of personal issues that have arose all at once. It has been very stressful and quite hard. However, now I can see a light at the end of the tunnel and I am ready to get back to blogging!



So alongside my personal drama, I have had a really awful chest infection! I was very wheezy, I could hardly breathe, as well as my chest creaking. It was one of the most strange experiences I have ever had! I still have some snuffles and a cough but nowhere near as bad as I was before! I would like to thank; Balsam tissues, Sudafed Mucus Relief tablets, Lucozade and One Tree Hill for supporting me through this dark time! Ha!

Talking about One Tree Hill I am onto Season 8! A big jump I know! But for that week, my partner was away, I didn't have many shifts at work and I was ill, so I think I watched 2 seasons... Maybe more! I am really enjoying it, I am missing Lucas and Peyton and it really doesn't feel like One Tree Hill without them, but I am very invested in Quinn and Clay. I am also very happy to see Nathan and Hayley as strong as ever! I can get very attached to characters, especially couples!

Recently, I upgraded my phone, I did have the Samsung s3 mini and now I have the S5. It is a big jump, especially in size, but I love it! I Just need to get it a case and I will be over the moon with it! I have a few issues with the camera, it doesn't like to launch all the time but I am going to get that sorted soon! This means you can expect more instagrams and maybe shorter posts of my day!!

Also, my partner and I have started watching Pretty Little Liars. I have watched the first season a while ago and quite liked it but for some reason stopped. Basically, to break up my One Tree Hill binge, I watched a few episodes, rewatching made me realise that it would be something we would both enjoy as they like mystery, crime solving kind of programmes. Now three seasons in, we are really enjoying it, some episodes can be a little ploddy in parts but just as you think that, there is another twist! Really good!!
I have a few videos I am in the process of editing, so hang in there, they will happen soon! It is a very slow process as I don't really know what I am doing but also I think the software I have is a little advanced for a beginner! Oh well!

I have purchased many beauty products this month, but there is a few things that I will post about soon! I am also, trying quite a few new products and have been planning blog posts and other stuff! So even though I have been offline as such I have still been thinking!

This is something I really enjoy and I will try my best to post as regular as I can but it might not be three times a week as it used to be, just until things settle back down. Hopefully, in a month or two! Thanks for hanging on in there I really appreciate you reading this, even if it is just my ramblings!

xo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!