Holiday Preperations

Soon me, my partner and basically all their family, (on their dad's side at least!) Will be going to Paphos, Cyprus!


Tenerife 2012
 
Three years a go now, I went on my first ever trip abroad to Tenerife, with my partner and everyone going this time around too! Grandad Ed and Grandma Kath rented a massive villa for everyone, and for a week we stayed in the beautiful villa in the hills! It was a new build and there wasn't really anything to do up where we were, so there was a lot of taxis and one very long walk one day... that was bad!
 
Anyway, it was amazing! Two nights we all came together, one outside the villa; where we went for a meal and a few drinks, and one night in the villa; with a lot of sangria and chase the ace! Haha! Apart from the end of night and the next day when half of the villa were ill, we all agree it was the best night as a family! Which makes me a little emotional as I had only been with my partner for around 6 months but I was already a part of their wonderful, chaotic family!
 
Cyprus has a lot to live up to! We are going in about 2 months time, and that is only 3 pay days away! So I have already started making lists and organising! I thought I would do an introductory post to a little series I want to do on getting ready for a holiday but also, what I take; clothes, beauty, toiletries, electronics and entertainment but also maybe a few makeup looks or hairstyles I will use.

All culminating in a piece when I come back about my holiday! This is my first time in Cyprus, so let me know if you have been there before? Whether you enjoyed? If there is anything I should do while I am there?
 
Xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Current Makeup products - Feb 2015

Dear Blog #13 - Vinyl Obsession!